2017 Course Details
- 10am to 5pm
- Course Duration/Face to Face = 420 hours
- Entry into course by audition and interview only
- Audition/Interview Dates: Saturday 19 November or Sunday 20 November, 2016
- Course Commences: Monday 7 February, 2017 – Course Full.
- Course Completes: Friday 23 June, 2017
- Course Fee: $6,500(GST Inclusive)
About the course
If acting is your passion and you dream of performing professionally, then we can save you a lot of time and money by turning your dreams into a reality in just 20 weeks! Let’s get real here, why invest thirty to forty thousand dollars along with two or three years of your valuable time studying to be an actor, when our comprehensive 20 Week Full Time Intensive Show Reel Course will train you to a fully professional level in just five months.
If you’ve always dreamed of being a working screen actor, and you are prepared to commit yourself 100% physically and mentally, then our staff of award-winning industry practitioners will ensure that you are trained to the highest possible standard in modern-day screen performance and technique. (See Industry Testimonials)
If we believe you have what it takes to become a professional screen actor, then we will not only give you the cutting edge performance and technical skills required for modern-day film and television production, we will mentor you, and make sure you have the best tools to advance your career.
Are you ready to make a valuable short-term investment in your future?
If so, then the 20 Week Full Time Intensive Course will give you the modern acting skills you need to create truthful, dynamic and engaging screen performance in television drama, feature films, and innovative media technologies.
Students who have completed this course have joined the lucky 2% of working actors, but how can we train you to a fully professional standard in just 20 weeks? Simple. Because we only concentrate on the essentials of screen acting with no time wasted on drama, theatre training, or useless mumbo jumbo. Each detailed course module encompasses the essential training required to be a professional working actor and all course modules are tutored by leading industry professionals and practitioners.
Upon completion of the course participants will receive…
- Mentorship to secure a reputable agent
- A professionally produced show reel (the actor’s calling card)
- Your own personal web site to effectively promote yourself both nationally and internationally.
- A free industry seminar and Q & A session with casting director Kari Harris, film and television actors Salvatore Coco and Peter Phelps, and director Ray Argall, President of the Australian Directors’ Guild
Check out these two scenes to observe the dynamic yet naturalistic performance style achieved in the 20 week course
Featured in the above scene are Logan Webster – who has since gone on to play the lead of Alpha, the antagonist in the indie horror film, Lead Me Astray – and Ali Woodall, a young up and coming actor with a truckload of potential.
Featured in the scene below are Laura Tate who recently played the lead in the short film High Time, and Paul Millett, most recently seen as a golfer in a NetBank TVC. This scene demonstrates the powerful and explosive performance style developed during the 20 week course.
Don’t miss your chance to become a working professional actor!Apply now!
Click here to Contact Us.